Is your project irresistible for your customers, your employees and for you?
- Do you have this vision, irresistible not only for the managers but also for the employees?
- Do the people working in your company know why they are working there?
- Do they understand the company strategy and decisions?
Does your management team have the ability to follow the success?
- Are the persons in charge of your project managers or leaders?
- If they are leaders, what authority have you given them?
- Is this authority recognised?
Are your teams productive?
- Why would I want to come and work here?
- Why would I want to inject that little extra spark of enthusiasm?
- Why would I do more than what I owe you by contract?
People do not work to earn a living. They already have their life!
- In your organisation, is there a spirit of solidarity?
- Do they like working together? Do they like working for your organisation, your project?
- As a result, is production good in your organisation?